- Is as big as a butternut squash, or as long as a banana, or possibly a carrot. I am getting the sense these comparisons are not really an exact science.
- Will be measured head-to-toe from this point on, instead of the head-to-rump measurements we’ve used so far.
- Has a heartbeat that can be heard with just a regular old stethoscope now and not just the fancy doppler.
- Is swallowing and practicing other digestive skills, and can now produce meconium, which is essentially prenatal poop that sits in the bowels during pregnancy.
- Is HALFWAY THERE HALFWAY THERE HALFWAY THERE!
- Seriously. I'm halfway through this pregnancy, which might bring to mind such deep thoughts like: “Yay!” or “Uh-oh” or “Whoa” or “Must. Organize. Kitchen. Cabinets.”