- Is about the size of a grape, or perhaps a cocktail olive, the kind that’s marinated in vermouth and stuffed with blue cheese.
- (Is not marinated in vermouth or stuffed with blue cheese.)
- Has fingers and toes and eyelids and ears.
- External boy and girl-parts are present, but won’t be really distinguishable for another couple weeks.
- Have a uterus the size of a flipping grapefruit.
- *BARF* Again. Still.
- With all the extra blood pumping through the system (about 50% more blood volume, actually), body temperature may be a little jacked up.
No belly shots this week - still look the same :|