MENU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 10, 2010

It's LOVE


It Begins
Found out nearly two weeks ago - been wanting to share it since. 

I'm about 6 weeks. Been feeling kinda sick not feeling to great. Really nauseous, kinda tired. I know that's normal during pregnancy, especially early on.

My last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage when I was about this far a long last time. I wasn't sick at all and that was likely because I was going to have the MC. It's kind of a surprise to me this time how much I feel it and that's a good thing. So it must mean everything is all right, hopefully. I got my blood drawn yesterday morning and got the results back earlier today. The number looks good but without a number to compare it to, there's no way to know for sure if everything is okay. It's a little frustrating but because the way I feel I'm pretty sure they're rising. By next week I'll have the next appointment and I'll be seven weeks. I'll have my ultrasound and hopefully we can see everything is good and healthy. I'm just concerned about that cause that's when we noticed there was a problem with my baby last time. I actually had a  miss miscarriage and had the D&C around seven weeks after I started spotting, finally, but right now where I'm at six weeks is around where they think the baby stopped growing last time. So, it feels like I'm walking on egg-shells right now.

I'm very nervous but cautiously optimistic. Still, very happy.

5 comments:

Großstadtheidi said...

Konnichiwa...
I know you you feel, my first pregnancy ended also in abortion after 5 weeks, the baby stopped growing...
But now 2 years later i have a wonderful daughter, she is 3 months old...
i wish you luck and don´t get nervous, i think, everything will be ok if you don´t think about a miscarriage...
Have a nice time and enjoy your life,
Julia

R Montalban said...

I am so happy for you and I hope that this time the whole thing goes well for you and the baby xo

OrangeFay said...

Congratulation..^^

juillet said...

Good luck hon!

Mi said...

Congratulations for now!!!

Although I have never had a baby, I have heard through sources that it's within the first three months that women usually miscarry, and that is why typically they don't start telling everyone under the sun until after their first trimester.

You're almost at two months, and if everything's looking good so far, then you should be fairly confident about it. If you can feel real, physical differences then that's a pretty good sign.

Anyway, good luck, and keep your head up!