MENU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I can't sleep, so here's a daily find

MerryDay


I like cute girlie stuff. So yes, these cute, colorful illustrated cards from MerryDay do make me smile. They make great gift cards, postcards or as bookmarks. You can also find cutely designed gift tags.

What's interesting to note is that all the girls illustrated have either fruity or pastry origins. The Orange Girl with big starry eyes, the Tulip Girl who loves gardening, the Fruity Cute Girl with mixed fruits on her head or the Cute Cake Girl are all so lovely looking.

3 comments:

shineyglam said...

Those are soooo cute! i love it! i'm a sucker in pretty things really!

R Montalban said...

Congratulations on your awards, hope you are feeling better, and clearly we are both having strange dreams, although mine were not about having a baby :-), and with that, I am now off to bed, wonder what I will dream about tonight!

I thought Dexter was going to be a boy, and he was! Wonder which will be right in your case, maybe it's twins!

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to search online, only your site explain the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura