- Is about the size of a gummy bear or kidney bean.
- Is extremely jointy, with fingers and toes and elbows and knees that s/he can bend and wiggle.
- Almost doesn’t have a tail anymore.
- Possibly a walking ball of first-trimester misery, if I may project myself on you for a bit.
- OMG I HAVE TO PEE I JUST PEED OMG I HAVE TO PEE AGAIN
- May be having trouble sleeping at night, despite being exhausted.
**I believe I might be seeing a very barely-there baby bump, so, I've decided to start with my weekly belly shots - just for comparison for the next one.